Monday, June 19, 2006

Goin North


Tomorrow morning, or maybe even tonight, I will be leaving to go to MI for a few days and check out TEPSE and the home that I will be staying at next year. It will be good to met the brothers and sisters in the Lord that live up there and to see where I will be living. A couple, I think their last name is Gram, will be hosting me next year. The Lord has been so good. He was done so many little things for me that He does not have to do, but that will make life nicer next year. One is in leading a friend of mine, Becca Wilson, to come up to Michigan for The Ezekiel Project next year as well. It is amazing to see how He worked in her life and brought her to this point. It will be so nice to have a friend up there and someone to come home with, or to compare study notes, or just someone with whom to talk. God has done many other small things for me too, but they are to numberous to explain now. I need to get packing!

1 comment: