When I walked out of the house Wednesday morning, I looked to my right and this is what was waiting for me. It was a bit foggy and the sun was just starting to make its way up over the horizon. It took my breath away well, that or the nippiness in the air. God did not have to make such a beautiful earth for us to live on, but it is just one of the many amazing things He has done for us for no other reason than love for us.
Monday, September 11, 2006
Simply Breathtaking
When I walked out of the house Wednesday morning, I looked to my right and this is what was waiting for me. It was a bit foggy and the sun was just starting to make its way up over the horizon. It took my breath away well, that or the nippiness in the air. God did not have to make such a beautiful earth for us to live on, but it is just one of the many amazing things He has done for us for no other reason than love for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice! I love cool, foggy mornings. :) You're right...His love toward us is amazing, His mercies are new every morning, and what else can we say but: GREAT IS HIS FAITHFULNESS! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you.
Corrie
How gorgeous! I love reading your updates, so keep it up. I am praying for you. How many other students are there? I miss you tons... It's not right that when I get back you are gone. Luv you, Betty A
ReplyDelete