Kathleen's Mile Posts

“Wherefore, seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and run with patience the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before Him, endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.” Hebrews 12:1-2

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Cheaper by the Half Dozen


This past weekend, Christina, one of the staff members at the Ezekiel Project, kept six of her nieces and nephews for a few days. I went over and spent the night one night to play and help keep order on the side. I had a great time with the kids and Christina had things to keep them (and me) busy the whole time. Among the activities were Christmas crafts, baking and decorating cookies, watching movies, walking into Armada for hot chocolate and also to stop in at the local bookstore, and a Sunday school lesson. I loved being able to play with the girls hair, watch the kids excitement over different things, and watching them sleep like little angles spread out on the floor from wall to wall. I was tired after just twenty- four hours, but it was worth it! Below are a couple pictures of the kids decorating cookies.

Posted by Kat at 12:48 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
"For do I now persuade men or God, or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men I should not be the servant of Christ." Galatians 1:10
My photo
Kat
View my complete profile


If not you, who? If not now, when? If not here, where? Stand in the Gap!

  • Gospel Literature
  • Camp Hope
  • Believers Gospel Chapel
Ecclesiastes 3:14 "I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2010 (33)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2009 (198)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (22)
    • ►  April (24)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2008 (74)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2007 (56)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2006 (27)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  November (5)
      • Systematic Theology I
      • Grateful
      • Good stuff
      • Cheaper by the Half Dozen
      • Let it snow!
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)