The words above are the beginning of the Awana Cubbie theme song. This past school year I have been one of the leaders of this precious three and four-year-old group. It has been so much fun! Most Wednesday nights I come home to share some funny story about what one of them did that night. Many of them are going to kindergarten next year and therefore, will be moving up to Sparks. It has been amazing to see how fast they have grown up. Many of them at the beginning of the year could not write their own names and now they can, and very well at that! They also are staying in the lines when they color! I am proud of all that they have learned, but I hope that most of all they have learned the simple message of the gospel. I will not be with the same group next year, so I am taking as much in as I can over these next few weeks until the end of the year. These are some pictures of the kids.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




they are adorable!
ReplyDelete