Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Chick-fil-A
Today, we went to to collage we had not been to before, Oakland University, to recon it for possible open-air there. It was a good day and it looks like it will be profitable to go there for ministry, which we are planning to do in the near future. While there, I was walking to the bathroom, when suddenly something caught my eye. There, right to the left of me was a Chick-fil-A! Now, you must understand, they are a southern company, and you just do not have them up here! It was an "Express", but a legitimate one all the same. While I did not eat anything, it was a comfort just to see it and the boys sure enjoyed it! Just a little humorous story...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
just a humorous little story? I like it, when you came down here did you ever take JC to a chick-fil-a? if not, you should definitely take him if you have some spare time. I love you.
ReplyDelete`Sarah`