Last night, Becca and I decorated a Christmas tree Christina gave to us. While we will be in Georgia over the holiday, we thought it would be fun plus, we are having the youth over on Saturday. I must admit there were some pretty funny moments when we put it up. After a couple set backs, we decided to look a the directions....that minimized the problems. Tonight it snowed, making it feel even more "Christmasie". While I like the snow, I will be very grateful for the couple of weeks I will be spending in the sunny South. :)
Monday, November 26, 2007
O Christmas Tree
Last night, Becca and I decorated a Christmas tree Christina gave to us. While we will be in Georgia over the holiday, we thought it would be fun plus, we are having the youth over on Saturday. I must admit there were some pretty funny moments when we put it up. After a couple set backs, we decided to look a the directions....that minimized the problems. Tonight it snowed, making it feel even more "Christmasie". While I like the snow, I will be very grateful for the couple of weeks I will be spending in the sunny South. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment