Thursday, January 03, 2008

Catching up...

It has been quite about a month since I posted, except for the last two posts...and what a busy month it has been! Just to get you caught up on what has been going on in my life....

* December 6th-10th- The Ezekiel Project took a trip down to Raleigh, NC for an evangelistic Christmas banquet held there. I had the privilege of staying with Jonathan and June Peck who used to be missionaries to the Congo. It was a blessed trip, that I learned a lot from.
* December 12th-last Youth Group
* December 13th- TEP Christmas party and goodbye's
* December 14th- last day of class and headed for GA.
* December 15th-25th arrived in GA on the 15th, visited with family and friends, went to the chapel, spent Christmas with the family, got sick for a couple of days, and slept a good bit
* December 26th-29th- Ashlyn and I drove to St. Louis, MO for the Rise Up and Look Conference. It was great to spend time with her, meet new people, see old friends, see some of the TEP people, hear ministry from the Word, and make many memories.
* December 30th-31st- Went with Adam to Greenville, SC to visit friends.
* December 31st-January 4th- in Augusta spending some last few days here.
* January 4th-5th- visiting family in Atlanta.
* January 6th- drive back with Becca and Brandon from Atlanta to Michigan.
* January 7th- class starts back at TEPSE.

It was so good to see many of you over the Christmas break. Looking back over this year, I have witnessed the Lord's blessing and provision time and time again. Right now He is teaching me, yet again, to be patient and trust Him for the next step. Thank you for all your support, prayers, and encouraging words along the way. Blessing to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment