- Today the second year students at TEPSE went to a local nursing home.
- We sang for/along with the residents; some of them singing their hearts out, others smiling, still others just watching. They love "In the garden" and "It is well with my soul."
- I watched a very proper elderly English gentleman, who had trusted Christ moments earlier, share the good news with one of the staff at the nursing home. Talk about a tear-jerker.
- I talked with a 89-year-old woman who told me about the time her 20-year-old son called home to say he was going to be late for dinner. That was the last time they talked. He was killed in a car accident.
- Today I got a post card from my grandma.
- Today I studied I Timothy for my research paper.
- Today I finally did laundry.
- Tonight we are going out for wings with friends. BWW has a nice deal on Tuesdays.
- Afterwards, we are having them over for dessert and just hanging out.
- Jeanie is spending the night.
- We are having a logic study section.
- I talked to my little brother, Andrew where he informed me that China was bigger than the USA according to Grandma's map and his map....so it must be true!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I enjoyed reading all of these posts, keep up the good work:]]]
ReplyDeleteSarah