



So, I am back in Michigan and down to the two week marker for graduation. As with many students across the nation, my head hurts with just thinking about everything that needs to be down between now and May 2nd. Unlike many other students, however, I actually like doing the work that has to be done. So instead of getting hair- brained and frazzled, I am resolved to enjoy these last couple of weeks. Ah, yeah right. I talk big, but I am sure I will have my moments and be SO glad when I wake up Saturday morning of the 3rd and realize it is over. So glad and then so sad. will ask myself "Where has the time gone?" and "Will the rest of my life go this fast too, or is there some point that you reach where it all slows down?" I think Paul says it well in Ephesians 5:15-17 "See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Wherefore, be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is."
No comments:
Post a Comment