Wednesday, November 05, 2008

CUBBIES

This year, on Wednesday nights, I work in the AWANA program at Calvary Bible Chapel. I work with the preschoolers, known as the Cubbies. All together, I have nine kids, eight girls and one boy. Below are some of my favorite pictures so far.

Nola has one the biggest, prettiest smiles I have ever seen. One night I told her that and she looked down to the picture she was coloring then looked back up at me, displaying the sweetest smile. Made. my. night.




Luke, the only boy. He is a sweetheart who loves to talk. Very assertive too.
This group keeps me on my toes. Preparing a lesson for them really makes me study. Communicating truth in a way that they understand, and that is a harder task than I originally thought! Spending time with them is the highlight of my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment