Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pulled



Have you ever tried walking two dogs at once? Its a crazy task. Get them all hooked up, they cross back and forth, twisting thier leashes and ending up going in two totally differnt directions.
I was in the middle of all that today when I looked up and stopped suddenly. I saw a reflection of myself in the window. Arms and legs spread wide, steaching as far as they could go in opossite directions. I was being pulled, but going no where. And I looked like an idiot.
And oh how that must look when I do the same thing when I attempt to live my life to please people. All strung out in different directions but going nowhere.
Oh to live life only seeing eternity and not get pulled from one side to the other!
"He leadeth me in the path's of righteousness for HIS name's sake."

No comments:

Post a Comment