Sunday, July 30, 2006
odds and ends
Well, my summer at camp is over and I have just a few weeks left at home until I go to Michigan! I am both excited and nervous all at the same time, but I believe that this is where the Lord wants be, so I can rest in that fact. People keep telling me that I will learn so much, but God is teaching be so many things just through life. As a friend of mine says, "There are only two certian things in life, death and taxes." I have been reminded today of the truth of that saying. God is faithful, and able to see us through the hard times, for that I am thankful. Over the next couple of weeks, I hope to get things done around the house and, of course, decide what all I need to take with me, and get it packed. Thank you to all who have been praying for me and please keep on praying. God bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment