Thursday, August 24, 2006

On the Road

Tonight, I am sitting in a hotel room in Cincinnati on my way to Michigan. Many thoughts are going through my head I was think over the past few days of saying good bye to my family and friends, but the excitement is building with each mile as Michigan gets closer and closer. We plan on arriving tomorrow. Please continue to pray for us (me, my mom, my classmate Becca Wilson, and her mom, Jennifer) as we finish up the trip that the Lord will continue to grant traveling mercies. Also, pray for the moms as the travel home this Sunday and Monday. During the following week we will have orientation and then classes will start on September 5th. More updates and pictures will follow shortly.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kathleen, I love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lovey, I hope you continue to have such a great time in MI. I just wish I could be there also, street evangelism really gives me a high. I will be keeping in touch. Keep updating and post pics. I love you and will be praying along with you. Betty A

    ReplyDelete