Thursday, October 05, 2006

On the Road Again....


We have stopped in Texas for the night and will be leaving again early in the morning. I would love to be able to write about everything that has happened, but I also love sleep, so here are some pictures to tide you over until I can write more. God has blessed abundantly so far and He is teaching me so much. While we are on the road, we will be covering Personal Evangilism. I am looking forward to all it entails. We are due in California Friday night, so I hope to be able to write more then. Continue to pray for us, our travels, and our witness to all who we come in cantact with, both believers and non alike.

The Spragg's, a family who we stayed with near Kansas City, backyard
Kansas City skyline.
Beeca and me at a Flying J for a pit stop and gas for the car and RV.


On the RV.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! she updated! yay!she looks like she is having fun! yay! isn't yay the dorkiest cheerleading retarted word in the book. I use it whenever there are really nerdy smart people trying to draw me into a deep and meaningful conversation... it really works.


    you favourite should be blonde betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it great to be a bondslave of Jesus christ and enjoy every minute of it!!

    ReplyDelete