Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Santa Cruz

On Saturday, we went to Santa Cruz and spent the day relaxing. It was lots of fun and I saw so many things that I hope I will never forget. It was a nice time just to take a deep breath and spend time with each other. Thank you, Lord.


This guy's bark was bigger than his bite. He made all the nose in the world when we got on the dock with him, but he did not do anything to us. It was really neat to see one of God's creations up close.

2 comments:

  1. That day was so much fun! So many memories! I love you girl, and one day we will have to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear thta you are doing well! I get alot of questions about you at church and school and stuff! I luv you lots and agian, its good to know that you are doing good! :)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete