Saturday, November 18, 2006
Systematic Theology I
Today, November 17th, we finished Systematic Theology One. We covered everything from the inspiration of Scripture to the fall of man, from the creation of the world to the character of God. I learned so much, but I one of the things that I did not think I would learn is how little I do know and how much I need to learn. It amazes me how much everything in the Bible ties together. We ended with the study of sin and I realized how much we cannot do anything for ourselves. Next semester we will be looking at the life and the character of Christ and His work on earth. I am looking forward to it now more than ever after studying at the nature of sin and the sin nature. How glad I am that God loves us and sent His Son so that I do not have to suffer from the consequences of my sin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ha! that's definately one thing a year of bible school taught me, how little I knoe, how bad and hopeless I am, and how great and powerful God is! Woot! Woot! Betty
ReplyDeleteKat:
ReplyDeleteThanks for going to the trouble to do this blogg. We get a charge out of it.
Grandma and Grandpa G.