Saturday, April 28, 2007

Numbering the Days


The TEPSE graduation is coming up this Friday, May 4th, at seven p.m. It is hard to believe that nine months have almost past since we first started classes back in August. Classes have been great, but the practical side of the school has been even better. I am glad that the Lord called me here! My mom and one of my sisters, Ashlyn, are going to be coming up on Thursday and staying through the weekend. I am excited about them coming and I am looking forward to showing them some of my favorite places in Michigan. When thinking about how fast "time flies" I am reminded of the words of the psalmist "O teach us to number our days that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom."

1 comment:

  1. Your Grandma and Grandpa sure did want to be there for the celebration of our oldest grand-daughter's graduation!!!!!

    ReplyDelete