Friday, September 21, 2007
Small-town life...
Armada, the town I live in, has a population of roughly 1800. As you can imagine, it is quite charming, as well as being a farming community. I love being able to walk one street over to the post office, across the street to do my shopping, or just downstairs to the bookstore to say hey. Last night, right outside my apartment, there was a firetruck and two ambulances. From what I could tell (and yes, I stood out on the porch to watch to excitement) it was not that serious, but it was a big event for this small town! Also, tonight was the homecoming game at the highschool. We had a blast watching the parade from our windows and seeing the looks of glee on the children's faces. Yes, I would say a small town has its perks; I am beginning to love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
and i get to go! :]]]
ReplyDelete