My sister Sarah has been up here since October 6th, when she came up with my grandparents. My mom, Ashlyn, Caroline, and Andrew, are currently en route here and will be here for the rest of the week! I am so excited!! While I am in class in the mornings, Sarah worked on her school work and she also has gone in the open air with us. It is great having her here! She adds flavor and life like no one else can! it has been a great change up. I also have enjoyed getting to know her more....I was ignorant in thinking everything at home, including my siblings, would stay the same while I am in Michigan. I am privileged to have her for a sister and it an enjoyment to watch her grow into a beautiful woman of God! Below are just a few of the many pictures from our last week and a half together.Tuesday, October 16, 2007
"Sarah Bug!"
My sister Sarah has been up here since October 6th, when she came up with my grandparents. My mom, Ashlyn, Caroline, and Andrew, are currently en route here and will be here for the rest of the week! I am so excited!! While I am in class in the mornings, Sarah worked on her school work and she also has gone in the open air with us. It is great having her here! She adds flavor and life like no one else can! it has been a great change up. I also have enjoyed getting to know her more....I was ignorant in thinking everything at home, including my siblings, would stay the same while I am in Michigan. I am privileged to have her for a sister and it an enjoyment to watch her grow into a beautiful woman of God! Below are just a few of the many pictures from our last week and a half together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Heyy Thats a Beautiful Picture of yall!!! :]
ReplyDeleteMary Beth*