Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Back at it


So, I am back at school and everything is going quit well. This is probably going to be the most packed semester yet, but what was I expecting ? Recently the Lord has been teaching me many things, mainly just to be patient and to wait for His timing and go along with His plan and to stop trying to make my own. That being said, please be in prayer for me regarding the next step He wants me to take and that I will trust Him completely through it. While you are at it, pray that I will remain concentrated on the task at hand and do what He wants me to do now. Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kat:
    "I being in the way the LORD led me."
    Gen. 24/27
    "Be not weary in well doing."
    Gal. 6/9

    Found a birthstone ear ring in our car that you used.

    Love, love, love, love.
    G&G

    ReplyDelete