
Yesterday my roommate, Becca Wilson, turned 20. Tuesday night a group of us went out and then we had everyone over for dessert, hanging out, and a movie in honor of her day. I love birthdays because they give an excuse to celebrate and be with people. A few memories and things I love about Becca...
- Her mercy
- The way we can look at each other and tell what the other one is thinking.
- Adore her laugh! She laughs at any joke, even if it is corny.
- She always makes new people feel welcome, becomes interested in them, and just has the ability to talk with them.
- How much she has changed over the past couple of years.
- Late night chats, especially when we either needed to do homework or head to bed.
- Randomness. Definitely a word to describe her.
- The night she went around back to catch the screen that I pushed off the ledge.
- Her ability to influence people. I know that I am not the same person because of her.
- The spaceship.
- We are always doing something wrong, funny, or at least story-worthy.
- How she loves to tell stories about all sorts of things, but tends to forget important details.
- See loves people and wants to see the lost come to Christ.
- Her sweet tea.
- Fighting over peaches.
- Breaking the bed at the Grahams.
- Enjoying the snow.
- The encouragement she is to me.
- Having another southern in this yankee place.
- Having another girl student
- Our apartment
- Deciding to write a book.
- A study buddy.
- Her love for her family....
Kathleen Boudet! This is hilarious! Thank you so much for making my birthday amazing...not mention that delicious red velvet cake!! Mmmmm! Hahaha. I love you, Kat. You're best room mate ever! =) Muah!
ReplyDelete