Well, I flew into Georgia on Thursday in time to see my sister Sarah as the star of a play "A Thousand Cranes". Even though the play itself was dark and depressing, she did a brilliant job. One of these days, I plan on getting pictures up from it, but my computer illiteracy is still at work, but thats all a different story.
Then on Friday, I ran errands, got my hair cut, spent some time with my two youngest siblings, and saw different people. The questions they asked me fell along these lines. "So, how long have you been here?" "How long will you be staying?" "What are you doing?" The short answer... "Arrived yesterday and leaving tomorrow." And thats the truth. And I love it that way. That does not mean that I do not want to spend more time with my family, see more people that I have not seen, spend time just sitting around, hanging out with friends or siblings. It does mean, however, that a lot is going on. I have God-given opportunities now, that I may never have again. God has shown me what He wants me to do and I can do it. That, that is exciting! And that is why I love life.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment