Monday, May 05, 2008

Computer, recent days, and plans....

I really only use my computer for basically three things: internet, typing things up to print, and to watch movies. Just with those few things, I experience technical difficulties. Maybe it is because I am a girl, or that I spend too much time on it, or I am just uneducated in the ways of computers, but I have such a. hard. time. I will hand it over to one of the boys and within minutes it is back up to speed. Right now, I have limited computer access. All I have to do to get everything running correctly again is buy a power cord, but, ya know, I actually have to find the time and do it. Anywho, all that to say a lot has been going on and I have pictures and blogs to write to prove it, but I do not want to write the blogs without the pictures, cause that is just no fun, for you or me. Some things you will hear about in the near, a relative term, future are....graduation, moving, Mom coming for a visit, summer plans, and more. I will be leaving for GA on Thursday and Saturday I leave for Ireland, and then....well, now I am getting into the summer plans. Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment