Some of us roommates where talking a few weeks back about wanting to have dinner together regularly. But it quickly became obvious that it would be impossible to get us all together one night a week. Things like classes, clinicals, Bible studies, work, and other things stood in the way.
Then the bright idea. Breakfast. We all leave within an hour or so of each other, so it works out amazingly. So every morning at about seven, we all gather around the table to a meal that one of us has made. That means that I only have to cook once a week or so.
We find out what is going on each others' days, laugh, go before our God together, and just talk. Have you ever experienced something and known at the time that it was something you were going to miss? Yes. Those moments are ones that I am going to miss and be forever grateful for.
I love that! That is such a wonderful time of the day for me...morning!! What a sweet thing that yall are doing! How's camp?
ReplyDelete