Sunday, June 21, 2009

Last and Next

Last
My weeks are starting to run together. Oh the joys of a job! So, sorry to bore you again with little pieces of my week, but it helps me keep it all straight. So here goes....
* Hawaiian week at camp. Did we really do anything with that theme? Of course not.
* Giving a group of kids bottles of paint and telling them to use their fingers. Good one.
* Talking to an average eight-year-old middle class white kid from Augusta, GA. He was having a rough day at camp. Whenever I talk to kids on-on-one like that, I am always praying I will have some way to change the conversation around to the gospel. Through the conversation it became clear this kid had no concept of who God was. No idea.
* Riding in car with my brothers and two of my sisters.
*Dinner with Dad and the siblings.
*Dressing up and going out with roommates. See ^.
*Jumping on the trampoline.
*Counselors getting sick, which meant I got to fill in. :)
*Coffee with Becca.
*I John 1:2
*Reading.
*Sunday School.
*Wasting time watching a movie.
* Tuesday Night Dinner.
*Missing Camp.
* Practicing Socialism.
*Getting sunburned.
*Emails.
*Rejoicing in souls being saved.
*Clepto.
*Dancing. Hahaha.
*My siblings giving me an intervention about conversing habits. Basically, I talk a lot.

Next week....
The theme for camp is "Pirates and Treasure!" Now this is a theme that I stoked about! Hopefully more about that after the fact, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment