I got back to the house last night to find a big plastic black bag sitting on the couch in my room. (Yes! I have a couch in my room! A very nice feature.) I instantly satisfied my curiosity by opening it up. And what did I find? A package! For me! From my dad! I knew it was coming, but I have heard stories of horrible mail service, so I did not know if it would make it. But it did! It has full of homemade jewelry that Kim and some other ladies made for me to give to the women and girls in the mountains.
I plan on wearing the jewelry and giving it away over time.....here and there as I think the situation dictates. The women here love whatever jewelery I have worn, especially the ones with lots of color! I am excited!
Okay, so I must that I am excited for two reasons. The first is that I have all this to give to my friends and sisters here. The will love it. But the second is that I have a ton of jewelry to play with!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YEAH!!!! I have told our Growth Group ladies at church that their creations had been received. We prayed that God would use them through you to hopefully touch many souls in a way we can not even imagine!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
kim