Wednesday, November 11, 2009

So I am here.

And I have written dozens of blogs recently. The only problem is that they are all in my head and never make it into written word form. But I have enjoyed them!

Life has been good recently. And by good, I mean hard, but so wonderful. Strange how a lol of the times the good hurts and the bad feels good. A result of sin. Oh cursed sin!

In these days of late I have been mulling, weeping, and praying Psalms 139. And um. w.o.w. You know in Hebrews it talks about the Word of God being a double-edged sword? "Dividing the bone and the marrow"? That would be Psalms 139 for me. Except for the fact that in this case, the "bone and arrow" would be my heart and the selffish pride that is so deeply embedded in it.
Like I said, painful and hard, but oh so wonderful.

"Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: and see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."
Psalms 139:23-24
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment