Just by means of clarification: I do not live in a hut with dirt floors. However, I do go up into the mountains almost everyday into the homes of people who live with a dirt floor and sometimes I find myself staying there overnight for a few days or a week or two. And if you happened to visit me in Mexico and we came upon such a home without thought, I would say, "This is my friend, so-and so's house." Yeah...they are some of the loveliest people I know. No joke.
But I live in a valley area, which has a population that is rumored to be about 300,000. And has all modern convinces. Well, all but one that I have found....
A guy friend of mine was talking the other day about how hated to wash dishes. And then he asked, "Hey, isn't there something where you come from that is like a washing machine, but it washes dishes?!"
I only laughed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment