Wednesday, March 03, 2010

What an Honor

IMG_0092 Remember when I wrote a couple of times back about the fact that I was in the states enjoying time with my family?  And that there was more of it to come?  But I would write about it later? 

Well people, later has arrived.   My sister came with me to Mexico. In fact, as I am writing this we are on the last leg of our 15-hour journey, sitting on a bus.  As life normally is, this was one of those only-God-could-have-done-this things.  Through various situations some ok and some ummm, not so pretty, God worked it out for her to come.  She had been planning on coming during the first week of April anyways for a missions trip….so we changed here leave date and she  will go back to the States with the mission team.  That gives her six weeks here.  Six glorious weeks. 

Playing with kids, climbing mountains, experiencing a new culture… well two of them actually, two new languages, learning the bond of the body of Christ-not by words, but by actions.  In short viewing her God with different eyes and seeing this world has she never seen it before. 

And I have the privilege of being on the front row watching it all.  What an honor. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kat I am glad you made it safely. Can you ask Ashlyn if I can wear her clothes while she is gone? Thanks I love you!!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great team you too will make!!!! Love you both!!!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete