Yesterday Calvary Bible Chapel gathered for its annual picnic. Without a doubt, being gathered around food for relaxation holds the best memories with my chapel family here. On these occasions, at least one game of ultimate frisbee is always in order. We played twice yesterday. My team won the first time and then after changing up teams, my new team lost....I am not to found of losing, but it could be worse. Besides, its all for fun anyways, right?
The Schroeders neighbors have started to raise dear to breed. (If you have never heard of that before, do not worry, you are not the only one!) So they have this huge concentration-camp looking pen in their back feild. The onwer invited some of us over to see them. We fed them pears, petted them, and one thought that I made a great salt lick. Pretty sweet, right? I mean, can you so that you have ever petted a dear outside a petting zoo? Well, a live one?!
Some other news that I do not care to much about but used as bragging rights yesterday; the Atlanta Falcons triumphed over the Detroit Lions. Yup. Made me pretty proud.
Monday, September 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

dear dear kathleen... its deer**
ReplyDeleteumm right :) i knew that.
ReplyDelete