Sunday, July 05, 2009

Letters- Unedited


"Thank you so much for serving your country and for protecting our freedom. We love you!"

"Thank you for saveing our country ps: I mest up on the front"

"Thank u soiders very much If it warn't for you I would be dead you probaly know the experimence with all the soildiers dieing I hope you don't die because you're doing so good."

"Thanks! You da Bomb"

"Dear, Trops thank for you fighting for us"

"Thank you for fighting for our country so we don't have to worry about people hurting us. be safe, and pray."

"Thank u beary much! Teddy, B;ankey, and I tahnk u for fighting for us!"

"Dear soldiers thank you for risking your life to save us. ps good job Thank-
s"

"I just wanted to say...Thank You For Everything that you do! We love you!"

"Thank you so much. I man never march in the inventry, ride in teh calory, shoot the artilary. I man never fly over the enemy, But I'm in the lord's army, Yes Sir! I'm in lord's army, yes sir!"


Last week at camp, the theme was "4th of July". One of the activities the kids did was write letters to soldiers. The above are unedited randishions of what they wrote.

1 comment: