Thursday, July 23, 2009

Oh Happy Day


Tonight I was talking with my dear Christina on the phone--she in Nyack, NY and myself in Georgia. We laughed, chatted about old times, shared concerns for life, enjoyed excitement about what is going on the in the life of the other, and discussed eternity. It was lovely. One of those exciting things was the marriages that are coming up. The first one will be for my dear friend, Catherine, who will be getting married at the end of next month. I will actually be standing in her wedding, so I have been buying shoes and things here lately. Another great aspect of the day will be seeing Christina. Christina will be there because she is marrying Catherine's brother in December. And it just so happens, that when she does, she too will be moving to Georgia. Oh happy day!

(Note: The picture is from last August at another brother of Catherine's wedding. Cat is on the left, I am in the middle, and Christina is on the right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment