Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Fire Hydrant


I love to read. To the point where it becomes an obsession, and I get lost in the world that the author has created instead of functioning properly in the world that I am actually in. When I was young and had to go to the store with my mom and all my siblings, I would walk behind her with a book in hand. What. a. nerd....I know. This summer I have reread some books that I have read before. When I read them the first time, I was done in about three days. This time it took me about three months. Not that the books where less interesting, but that my life has changed a good bit over six years. Not as much time to dedicate to a favorite pass time. But when asked what my hobbies are, I still answer, "Reading."

So this is a really random, almost pointless post, but hey, its my fire hydrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment