Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Money!

I have always been fascinated by concepts that you cannot fit into a box....the way things work. One of the highlights of my life right now is discovering how Spanish works and thus learning more about my own language English. And then there is just verbal communication in general. When I first came here, all this people where talking baby talk with an occasional "HOLA!" But they understood each other. How is that sounds, just random sounds, can take a thought from my head and but it into your head?!And what about writing?
My apologies. I have lots of thoughts on these things...I have had a lot of time one my hands recently to just think. (as a side note, I have hardly ever been bored....but again lots of thoughts on this one.) We will save my thoughts on these things for a later time.
Anyways, the point of the matter is that I also find economics intriguing. So I thought I would share what the currency here looks like. Yes, I wrote all of the above when I could have said the same thing with the title "Money" and the picture.

[note: sorry for the blue weirdness above. Don't know what happened or how to fix it....so it stays. ]

1 comment:

  1. Wow I wish I had that money it looks really cool. Well I hope you are doing as good as I am I love and miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete