Friday, December 11, 2009


Here is a picture of the girl, Andrea, who was in the hospital that I talked about in this post. With who I think is a brother. Families work differently in the mountains and in Mexico in general than in the States. You grow up with your cousins being your best friends and your aunts and uncles are second parents.
Anyways, I have been back to that home a few times since I wrote the last post about them. This girl made it home at the end of last week. From what I understood her biggest concern right now is a fracture in her forehead. Her family had told her that her younger sister (Gloria) had gone to another state for a few days. Eventually it was one of the missionary guys, with the blessing of the family, who told her that her sister had passed away. Andrea knows where her sister is and Andrea is so very happy. Seriously. Very happy. When I saw her yesterday, she was running while hopping on one leg because of an injury. Yes, RUNNING. Oh to have such happiness in the Lord and His promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment