Monday, August 03, 2009

33. Shop at the Outlets on Tax Free Day

Well, in Georgia that would have been yesterday. And the only reason I put that one down on my list of 101 Things to Do in 1001 Days was because I was on my way to do just that when I was making my list. It was actually at the suggestion of my brother, Adam. Just the evening before, he had arrived back in the States from being in Ecuador for three weeks. I met him at the airport with my dad and Kim and we stayed the night at their house that night. It was great to catch up with my brother and hear all his crazy stories from his time away. And just as a side note, Adam is much more into shopping at the outlets then I am, and proved it with all his purchases. But I got a couple of cute things too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment