I.love.my.siblings.
Times like yesterday made me remember why.
A couple of my siblings (soon to be three) work at Chick-fil-A. My brother has worked there for quite awhile and earned respect over the years. This week he went to Columbia, SC to help open a new Chick-fil-A there.
[As a side note, did you know if you are one of the first 100 people at a new Chick-fil-A that they give you free Chick-fil-A for a year. People camp outside the store for days just to be one of the lucky 100. Chick-fil-A is nice theough and feeds these patrons all day the day before an opening. Crazy, right?]
Well, since Columbia is not that far, my family went their for lunch on their opening day. You know, just to be supportive and all.
And let me tell you, being in the car with my siblings for three hours was down.right.hilarios. I would try to describe it, but I would in no way do it justice. Let's jsut sum it up: I love my family.
[note: I stole this picture off of my mom's laptop. ]
No comments:
Post a Comment