On Sunday, my three youngest siblings and myself went grocery shopping and then made a bunch of Christmas goodies. Among the treats were fudge, peppermint bark, and some other things that will not be mentioned here for the sake of surprise on Christmas. I love baking, but I love spending time with my siblings even more....waking up with them next to me, the hugs, the laughs, the spats, watching movies....its all wonderful in there own way...my brothers and sisters, not the candy, that is!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Christmas Baking
On Sunday, my three youngest siblings and myself went grocery shopping and then made a bunch of Christmas goodies. Among the treats were fudge, peppermint bark, and some other things that will not be mentioned here for the sake of surprise on Christmas. I love baking, but I love spending time with my siblings even more....waking up with them next to me, the hugs, the laughs, the spats, watching movies....its all wonderful in there own way...my brothers and sisters, not the candy, that is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment