Yes, you are reading it correctly, it says 13 degrees. That was the temperature on my way to work this morning. I talked to my mom last night and the high there yesterday had been 79. My older brother is also in the Bahamas this week where the temperature stays at an even 75-80. Normally I would be very jealous, as I do not like to be cold, but there is just something so nice about being freezing, being all bundled up in hats, mittens, scarves, and jackets, and then going into a nice warm building, wrapping up in a blanket, and sitting by the fire to warm up. Yes, it makes the cold worth it! But I do hope that 79 degrees sticks around at least till I get to Georgia this weekend! Cold in Michigan is expected. Cold in Georgia is not.Well, with the cold comes any enemy of mine that likes to make a fool at of me. ICE. Because of my extreme, ummm, *gracefulness* we do not get along to well. Last week I was innocently walking into the house from my car, when out of nowhere and without warning, I ended up on my rear end. Thankfully, to my knowledge, no one saw the incident. So today, I wore two pairs of shoes. Tennis shoes to walk in and heels to put on at work. The system works quite nicely.
No comments:
Post a Comment