A friend of mine, Shannon, lives in Germany, and I got to see her tonight. She gave me some chocolate from Germany that I am especially excited about. First of all because it is European chocolate (I do not care for most chocolate, but I make an exception for the few times I have had European chocolate) and secondly because of the strawberryness. And the packaging is in German. Just from looking at the package, I figured out three German words; Joghurt (Yogurt), Erdbeer (Strawberry), and Gut (Good). I know. Impressive, right? I should go into linguistics. :)
Monday, January 05, 2009
German Chocolate
A friend of mine, Shannon, lives in Germany, and I got to see her tonight. She gave me some chocolate from Germany that I am especially excited about. First of all because it is European chocolate (I do not care for most chocolate, but I make an exception for the few times I have had European chocolate) and secondly because of the strawberryness. And the packaging is in German. Just from looking at the package, I figured out three German words; Joghurt (Yogurt), Erdbeer (Strawberry), and Gut (Good). I know. Impressive, right? I should go into linguistics. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment