
Last night I went to the dollar theater with my wonderful brother, Adam. I knew nothing about the movie we saw before I watched it and I prefer it that way. When I have the choice of reading the back of the movie or just watching it, I choose to just watch it. Something about letting a movie stand on its own and the element of surprise.
But my favorite part of going to a movie is being there on time for the previews. I am not completely sure why, but there is just something wonderful about watching the best, funniest parts of a movie without having to actually watch the movie itself.
A bit inconsistent, I know, but what is there to do about it?
(The picture above is of Adam and me at Christmas a year ago, as noted by the date in the corner.)
No comments:
Post a Comment