I got these via one form or another this past week. They all made me smile, so I thought I would share....
I had lost some of the pictures from late this last spring. Apparently, I had put some on my friend's computer and this one above made me laugh. I *think* this was taken the week before TEPSE's graduation last week. Such good memories.....
When I got to my desk this morning, these where on it. :)) Calm down.... they were not from a guy, but where put there by Barb. With the cold outside, this have been a great reminder of spring to come.
This is "Sarah Bug" one of my younger sisters. This picture was taken about 12 years ago when our family made a trip to Jamestown. She no longer goes by the name Sarah Bug and all that cuteness has changed into beauty, but she it just as good at posing now as she was then!!
You'll never make me believe that they were from Barb!
ReplyDeleteGrandpa