Thursday, January 08, 2009

Gracie Strikes. Again.

Tonight I was on my way home from meeting when I felt a rumbly in my tummy and an instant craving for a wrap from good ol' Chick-fil-A. I recalculated my route and stopped to satisfy the craving. Let me tell you....the temptation was too great to not have some then. I mean, it was almost nine and I had not had any dinner. Any who, what's a wrap without dressing? You guessed it. Gracie strikes again! By the time I got home, there was dressing ALL over my lap and a few other things in the car. Lesson learned: Patience is indeed a virtue.

In other news, I got this bag today at Wally World with a gift card from Christmas. Even though I have only used it for a few hours, I already love it...nice and big! I always have a book or two or more with me, so that's a nice feature. Thanks for talking me into it, Sarah! She got a super cute brown plaid one just like it. I toyed around with the idea of getting that one, but decided that I already owned enough brown plaid items...cute as it may be.

One other thing....I have been thinking of some different names for my blog, but just cannot seem to come up with one. For some reason, "Kathleen's Mile Posts" is old and un-original. Have any ideas?!? I would appreciate any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment