This week has been a little unlike the "norm" for me with coming back from being gone so long and trying to get my head on straight. Maybe its the going through such the drastic change in weather? [Here's a side note, when in doubt of something, or if you do not want to take the blame for your actions, always blame the weather. People seem to loooove to talk about it anyways. :) ]I don't know about the rest of you (bloggers, that is), but many times I get an idea for a blog in my head, but then never write about it or forget all my great ideas in the time it takes to get to the internet and write. This week seems to have had a lot of those moments, so I have decided to remedy that with a few brief highlights.
* I forgot how much I love Awana with my Cubbies. When 3-year-olds have not seen you for six weeks, drop what they are doing to run and give you a hug it makes. your. day. When I was hugging one sweet little girl, she touched my hair and asked. "Why are you wearing that hair?!" I have no idea what she meant by that, but it humored me.
* I have only fallen on the ice once...
* This week I started a class on video and editing with others from The Ezekiel Project at a local TV station. I think its going to be pretty fun and I am looking forward to everything that I am going to learn.
* I have been reading through the Psalms these past couple of weeks and writting down what they have to say about the character of God. [Someone advized my sister a few weeks ago that she should do that, I overheard and decided to do it myself.] One word to describe it would be refreshing. It has remined me that no matter what my problem is, the plight of the world, how confussing something might be, the sin in my life, God is trustworthy, there for me to lean on, and a despiser of sin. I hope that though this, I will learn more about what God hates, loves, cherishes, weeps, over, and more about who He is.
* I had a fun night with Christina last night. We watched a movie, but I was sooo hyper. Not sure why, but I should probably get to the bottom of it, so that it will not happen again. :)
*One of the highlights for next week will be a Distance Learning Program Residency here in Michigan.
There was more, but I cannot seem to think of it right now, so I will be signing off. Oh, and I am convinced that I will die my being penetrated somewhere on my body by one of those icicles in the picture up there^. Till next time...
Nice wrap up of the week! Love, Mom
ReplyDelete