...but I am just not sure what to write. So, I am just going to write and see what I come up with....
*Last night the story in Cubbies was about the man who was crippled and whose friends lowered him through the roof to get to Jesus in the house. I told the girls to pretend like their legs have never worked, they had to walk around on their hands, and then someone told them to walk, and they where able to do it! Then the girls where up, jumping and saying, "My legs work!"
*Today is my grandma's birthday. Rumor has it she is celebrating it and her anniversary, which was last week, at the beach. Her and grandpa love shells....one of them points to a shell with their toes, the other picks it up. One has a good vision, the other, a good back. Makes me smile to just picture them doing it.
* When I went out to the car this morning, my nose and everything in it froze. And my fingers where numb within a minute. My car said it was -14 out there. Yikes!
* I have no really exciting plans for the weekend....just studying, working on some projects, a few errands, cleaning, reading...and past that I have no clue. Three of my siblings are going skiing this weekend...I have to admit, that makes the envy monster come out!
*Next week I will be going to North Carolina for a conference down there. My grandfather will be at the conference, so I will get to spend time with him. :) In the south once again!
* I have learned a great many things this week...some in ways that I wish I had not. The lessons, however, are oh so precious....ones that I want to keep forever.
* At the beginning of January, my dad lost his job. His last official day with the company would be tomorrow, but apparently the company has been reorganizing, so he has been hired back! What an answer to prayer!
*My younger sister will be turning 18 next week. No longer a little girl....which means I am not either! :(
* We worked in the studio this morning at the TV station that I am taking a class at. We switched up some of the roles, and shot three eight minute segments. I was floor director, sound technician, and a camera man. It was fun. To here Christina's perspective from this morning, click here.
* I have at least five books that I am plowing through right now...one theological, one historical fiction, one devotional, one just plan fiction, one on English. I loooovvee reading, but I should probably have a more systematic approach to just get through them. I do like the change up, though. I will probably just continue on as I am.
*So, this turned into more of a summary of the week.... It is time for me to go home, so so long for now. Seated on high- Kat
Thursday, February 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment