Monday, February 02, 2009

Mug Shots

Saturday evening Christian, Anna and I went to go pick up our mugs from the Creative Arts Studio. The week before we had a lot of fun painting the mugs, but because of the need for concentration, we did little talking. So this week we went back to the Hennings' for dinner and then we watched a movie. I enjoyed the time immensely. Below are some before, during and after pictures of my mug~

This is what the the mug looked like before I did anything to it...called "Asian Flare".

After I painted, but before the firing. I knew it would look different and that the rocks in the top part of the paint would explode. I was excited about getting the results.

After the firing..

I have always really wanted to be artistically creative, but no matter how much I try to be, I am just not. This, however, made me feel like I was, even for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment