...or whatever you call it. I know that the term for a geek's place of socializing is the "Geek Cave" but I do not know what the equivalent term for a nerd is. Whatever it is, I have been in it the past couple of days with books, letters to write, and my pajamas on for half the day. The weather today was warm (a sunny 48 degrees) so I did venture out. I took the picture above this evening. One thing about being able to see for miles because of farmland is amazing sunsets. I found myself at Target...just to pick up a few little things. The last time I was there, I was doing Christmas shopping, so it had been awhile. I do not particularity enjoy shopping, though I don't find it dreadful. What I do enjoy is finding great deals on things. And it was that experience of joy that reminded me today of why I love Target....the dollar spot and the 75% off clearance racks. I had been looking for something special to do with the Cubbies this week with Valentine's day in mind. These half made finish-it-yourself cards were my answer. They come with stickers as shapes, letters, words, and pictures...and plenty of room for drawing a picture on the inside. Perfect for little hands with lots of creativity....and only a buck for a pack of two!

So, I did not really save any money, because I ended up spending more money then I originally intended. But I have lots more stuff...and that's what is all about right? I kid, I kid.
Is there such a thing as a "Grandma Geek"?
ReplyDeleteI love that picture!
Grandma