This week has been interesting for me....
*I had some stomach issues most of the week, and that kept me from going and doing. If you know me, life is pointless if you are not actually DOING something. The Lord left us here to work so I must work!! Well, um, obviously He had something else it store. Pretty much a reality check of who He is and what He wants from me....complete dependence. I love being there, but the lessons I have to learn to get there, are not always so much fun.
* I learned a lot about the importance of prayer through that time of seeming "nothingness"
* A friend of mine had the compassion to challenge me and some of the way I have been thing about things. It has caused me to think even more. I have not been honest with myself either... When I reach some conclusions I may share.
*I have spent time with the majority of my family this week, and have realized again how much I love them.
*When I took the above picture with Papa, he asked me, "Does this mean that it is going to end up on your blog?" "Of course." was my answer.
*I need a good dose of compassion for people.
*I leave to go back to Michigan tomorrow, and then life will drastically change. But more on that later.
*A young girl from my church in Georgia recognized me from back in January. Made my day :) Her joy is pretty contagious.
*"Free at last, free at last! Thank God I am free at last, has been the chant of my day. "
*and the best news of all....My Savior lives!
"Therefore, be ye steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord."
No comments:
Post a Comment