Monday, April 06, 2009

Coffee


I made a pact with myself that I would never be addicted to something so much that I would have to have it to function properly. So I only drink coffee occasionally. I say I am a social drinker.
Well tonight I was hanging out with friends and one of them made iced coffee. Originally I declined, but seeing and smelling it made me long for some. After *much* coercing I gave in.
No big deal, right?
Well the thing about not having caffeine very often is that it works wonders when you do.
So now it is after one and I have to be out the door before seven to head down to the Masters.
I fear the coffee hang over I am going to have tomorrow....
So if you are going to see me, this is your fair warning.
My brain is now finally slowing down, so goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment