Sounds like a tongue twister, eh?Last night I hung out with Katie, a friend of mine. She goes to school over an hour away and because of varying circumstance, I had not seen her since before Christmas. Seeing her is always twofold....a blessing and a curse. She is so fun, but also an amazing baker and I like sweets. Last night we made and decorated this cupcake cones. I had more than my fair share.
Later on we played Wii fit. I don't know if you have ever done this, but it is a pretty fun way to work out....and what I mean by fun is funny, because if you had no idea what people where doing you would think they where crazy. My favorite game was hula hooping, which I am terrible at in real life. The Wii also has a little computer animated personal trainer....where she gets what she says I have no idea. She said things like,
"It is really hard to workout when you are tired, isn't it?"
"If your balance was better, you would be able to complete this exercise."
"If you would workout regularly, this would not be a problem for you."
I thought it was hilarious. I mean, think about it....in the world we like in today the only person that is truly honest with us is some computer that has processed certain information and spits out what it has been programed to say. On second thought, its rather sad.
And now, like on most of my posts, I have no idea how to conclude because I had no real point in writing in the first place.....so I am ending now. Bye.
First post I read made me cry...now you make me laugh...outloud!! Mom
ReplyDeleteThe beauty of many of your posts is that you don't know where you're going with them. That way we know they are not contrived and you are just being transparent.
ReplyDeletegrandpa